20 сент. 2013 г.

Star Trek Into Darkness


& Uhura: Spock, are you okay?
    Spock: I am, surprisingly, alive.

& Sulu: Uhura! You ready to swim?

& Kirk: If Spock were here and I were there, what would he do?
    Bones: He’d let you die.

& Spock: If I can be of assistance, I would be happy to accompany you on the away team.
    Kirk: You? Happy?

& Kirk: You may have been right about those torpedoes...
    Scotty: I will consider that an apology. And I will consider that apology.

& Khan: Intellect alone is useless in a fight, Mr. Spock. You... You can’t even break a rule. How would you be expected to break bone?

& Khan: My crew is my family, Kirk. Is there anything you would not do for your family?


& Kirk: Spock. Our ship, how is she?
    Spock: Our options are limited, Captain. We cannot fire and we cannot flee.

& Kirk: I’m not aligning with him, I’m using him. “The enemy of my enemy is my friend.”
    Spock: An Arabic proverb attributed to a prince who was betrayed and decapitated by his own subjects.
    Kirk: Still, it’s a hell of a quote.

& Kirk: You’re right! What I’m about to do, it doesn’t make any sense, it’s not logical. It is a gut feeling. I have no idea what I’m supposed to do. I only know what I can do.

& Scotty: This door is very wee. I mean, you know, small. It’s four square meters, tops. It’s gonna be like jumping out of a moving car, off a bridge, into your shot glass.
    Kirk: It’s okay. I’ve done it before. We jumped onto a... It was a... It doesn’t matter.

& Khan: Now, shall we begin?

& Darwin: It’s a miracle.
    Spock: There are no such things.

& Bones: Tell me, are you feeling, uh, homicidal? Power mad? Despotic?
    Kirk: No more than usual.

& Kirk: Mr. Sulu, take us out.
    Sulu: Aye, Captain.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий