29 сент. 2013 г.

Fathers and Sins

Hell on Wheels 3×9

& Psalms: A woman like that good with scissors and a Bible? You ought to marry her up, Mr. Bohannon, before Miss Ruth find her some other lowlife fancy belt-wearing huckster that come along.
    Bohannon: You callin’ me a fancy lowlife belt-wearing huckster, Psalms?..
    Psalms: .... Uh, no sir, Mr. Bohannon.

& Quinn: Mr. Bohannon, speaking for the Irish, all due respect, sir, but tomorrow’s Sunday. It’s the Lord’s day, not a work day.
    Bohannon: Even the Lord makes exceptions, Mr. Quinn. And sacrifices. In fact, the only thing he don’t make is the extra money I’m gonna put in your pockets you get us to Cheyenne on schedule.

& Bohannon: We’ve been through hell and back. Indians, rain, drought... cholera. You men have done a hell of a job. I’m proud of all of y’all. Now... you get us to Cheyenne by tomorrow night, first two rounds is on me!.. Whores are on Dutch.

& Durant: You sell cattle to Bohannon. You lend me money to build our town. You build a hotel on the best lot in Cheyenne and charge me full fare to rent a room. Now, if I didn’t know better, I might think you were playing both ends against the middle, Mrs. Palmer.
    Mrs. Palmer: Hmm.

& Mrs. Palmer: Send Bohannon a telegram. Invite him to lunch. Today. Work it out.
    Durant: Nothing is that easy with Bohannon.
    Mrs. Palmer: I am not sure he’s the problem.

& Aaron Hatch: All the guns in the world will not protect Cullen Bohannon.
Ω They’re going to kill Ruth, right?

& Bohannon: If I didn’t know better, I’d say he’s surrendering. He knows we’re gonna be in Cheyenne tomorrow and wants to broker a deal. Know what that means? Hey. We won the damn war, damn it.
    Elam: Ain’t none of us out here never won nothin’. And never will. Otherwise, we wouldn’t be here in the first place.

& Bohannon: You’re comin’ to Cheyenne. Let’s go.
    Elam: Well, what you need me for?
    Bohannon: Victory needs an audience, and you is he.


& Ruth: Mr. Bohannon has... asked me to stay with the railroad.
    Louise: So... perhaps he’s the answer to your prayers.
    Ruth: A man with the mark of Cain. That would be ironic.

& Durant: Who the hell’s out there?
    Bohannon: No idea.
    Durant: What’s that smell?
    Elam: I’m drunk.
    Durant: Christ!
    Bohannon: Yep.

& Bohannon: Tell you what. This railroad business is funner than shit.
    Elam: It beat picking cotton from can see to can’t see.

& Elam: No matter what happen out there, you make it to that hotel, you hear?
    Bohannon: I don’t... You finish that road. And, Elam... I never freed my slaves.
    Elam: I always figured you was lying about that.
Ω Bohannon’s The Gunslinger, huh? Who else will make this character?

& Quinn: Are you saying we leave him out there to die?
    Elam: We get to Cheyenne first. Then we look for him. Bohannon hisself say this railroad come first. And ain’t not one of us be here except for him and what he done and how he done it. We wouldn’t be this far... if it wasn’t for him. ... Now, Bohannon worked me to the bone. But he worked hisself right next to me. He ain’t never give none of us nothing that we ain’t earned... And when he did, he stand by it. Bohannon called me a nigger... but he ain’t never treat me like one.

& Elam: Now, we gonna get this track to Cheyenne. The way Bohannon do. One rail at a time! One rail at a time! One rail at a time!

♪ I’m building me a home ♪
♪ I’m building me a home ♪
♪ I’m building me a home ♪
♪ I’m building me a home ♪
♪ This earthly house ♪
♪ is gonna soon decay ♪
♪ And my soul’s gotta have ♪
♪ somewhere to stay ♪
♪ When you hear me moaning ♪
♪ I’m building me a home ♪
♪ When you hear me moaning ♪
♪ I’m building me a home ♪

--
On the IMDb

Σ Perfectly stopped @ the highest point just before the Season 3 Finale. Cool.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий