12 сент. 2013 г.

Left Turn Ahead

Dexter 2×11

& Doakes: Turn yourself in.
    Dexter: Rule number one... Don’t get caught.

& Dexter: If I got to choose a person... A real person... to be like... Out of anyone, it’d be you.
    Angel: I’m not really sure what that means, but, thanks, Dex.

& Dexter: Maybe this is how evil works. Destroying everything it touches...


& Doakes: ou can’t keep running, man. That’s for pussies. You’re just gonna end up in exactly the same situation... sooner or later.
    Dexter: Prison. I could finally get some sleep.

& Dexter: Deb, I’m the Bay Harbor Butcher.

& Debra: I’d have done almost anything to get out from under the weight of it all.
    Dexter: How’d you finally do it?
    Debra: I just... saw through it. You know? You decide who you are, who you want to be... and you hold onto that and ride it out. Like an Old-West sheriff.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий