26 сент. 2013 г.

Public Relations

Arrested Development 1×11

& Michael: I don’t like to be compared to my father either.
    George Michael: I don’t mind being compared to my father.

& Lindsay: Michael, if this is a lecture on how we’re all supposed to whatever and blah, blah, blah... well, you can save it ’cause we all know it by heart.

& Gob: Get jobs and behave?
    Lindsay: Instead of us getting jobs... why don’t you do your job and tell everyone we’ve got jobs?


& Jessie: Your father’s religious now? We’ll play that up. It’s very sympathetic.
    Lucille: Yeah. Who doesn’t love the Jews?

& Michael: Jessie! .... No. I was just saying your name... as you walked away. I didn’t... I have no follow-up. .... Jessie...

& Lucille: Let me tell you something, sweetie. We may pick on each other, get into little scrapes... call each other names and occasionally steal from each other... but that’s because we’re a family. You have no right. You don’t get to do that.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий