4 сент. 2013 г.

Heroism

Wilfred 3×12

“In my opinion, actual heroism, like
actual love, is a messy, painful,
vulnerable business.”

John Green

& Ryan: Jenna’s thinking about installing a home security system.
    Wilfred: Bite your tongue! A home security system to a dog is like the cotton gin to a slave. It’s an insult. It says you’re easily replaceable.

& Wilfred: You know why they call us “watch dogs,” Ryan?
    Ryan: I have no idea.
    Wilfred: No one does. Point is, it’s the duty of the household dog to heroically protect the property.


& Wilfred: Like I said, if I want to be a real hero dog, then it’s time to man up. And I’m gonna do that through training, discipline and searching “hero dog” to see what that even means.

& Wilfred: I admit, it’s possible I may have misjudged the situation by, like, 100%. I’ll do better next time. There’s not gonna be a next time.

& Ryan: Happiness is hard to find. Real, true happiness. We got to try taking risks without second-guessing yourself or worrying about the consequences. Otherwise, you’ll never really know.

--
On the IMDb


Σ Wow. One episode before finale? Serious?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий