21 сент. 2013 г.

Mad Dogs 2×2

& Rick: I’m done. I’ve had enough. I’ve been chased, shot at, beaten, blown up... I’m finished.

& Rick: He shot someone. You ran somebody over. And you stole drug money. And I’ve had enough. So I’m going.

& Rick: You know what this is, don’t you? This is all that fucking voodoo shit.
    Quinn: Don’t be fucking stupid.
    Rick: I’m telling you, the crucifix, this kid here, Spanish monkey. Somebody’s put a curse on us.

& Quinn: We need a car.
    Baxter: Well, we could always nick one.
    Rick: Can we just stop breaking the law? Please, just for one hour.

& Woody: Come on. It’s only a statue, boys.
    Rick: It’s the Virgin fucking Mary!
    Baxter: We’re all going straight to hell.


& Baxter: That shouldn’t be too difficult.
    Rick: No. As long as we can reach the cashier’s window without getting blown up.

& Rick: Everyone here believes in witches, do they?
    Carmen: No, we don’t believe in witches. But we’re sure they can fly.

& Quinn: Not having to believe is a blessing.

& Quinn: Who are you?
    Mackenzie: I’m the man whose money you took. Want an ice-cream?

& Mackenzie: I’m very, very wealthy. I could let three million go without thinking. But because of who I am, I can’t let it go, you understand?
    Quinn: Mmm.
    Mackenzie: I’ll tell you what, I’ll get you uno mas ice-cream and then I will tell you exactly what is going to happen.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий