22 сент. 2013 г.

Mad Dogs 2×3

& Mackenzie: You know what really fucks me off?.. Aubergines! Every year I try.

& Mackenzie: Don’t be a people pleaser, Alvo. It makes you look a creep.

& Mackenzie: I don’t have strong feelings about vegetables, really. Oh, you should. You’re at that age. Surprisingly captivating, agriculture.

& Mackenzie: Things change as you get older. Different things take precedence. They say, when a man reaches 50, he should never pass over the opportunity to use the bathroom.
    Alvo: Duly noted.

& Mackenzie: You’re not happy, Alvo.
    Alvo: I am. I’m happy. I’m really, really happy.
    Mackenzie: No, you are not! You’re miserable! I can see by the way you’re dressed, by the way you stand! You’re only one personal crisis away from becoming a Scientologist!

& Quinn: We’ve got 16 hours to find 114,000 euros. OK. So, how are we going to find it?

& Rick: It’s just a bit of a problem. I need you to send me some money. ... Not much. ... A bit more than that.


& Quinn: I like my life as it is.
    Alvo: No, you don’t. You’re staring into a bottomless pit of despair, mate.
    Quinn: No, I’m perfectly happy, thank you.
    Alvo: No, you’re not. You’re miserable. I can tell by the way you dress, by the way you stand. You’re one personal crisis away from becoming a Scientologist.

& Baxter: We all made our choices, didn’t we?
Ω Oh, yeah. Sure thing, mate.

& Woody: You’re only as sick as your secrets.
    Alvo: What the fuck are you talking about?
    Woody: That’s what they teach you in recovery. You shouldn’t keep secrets. They fuck you up.

& Carmen: Muchos gracias.
    Baxter: Muchos gracias.
    Rick: Gracia very much.

& Woody: D’you think he knows about Mary?
    Baxter: Oh, great! As well as committing a crime, we’ve now offended a whole religion!

& Mackenzie: I tell you what. We’ll all have an ice cream, and then we can decide what we’re gonna do about it.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий