12 сент. 2013 г.

Regrets

Wilfred 3×13

“Maybe all one can do is hope to end up
with the right regrets.

Arthur Miller
& Drew: Thanks for the devagification.

& Wilfred: You know my policy. If anything happened between you and Jenna, I’d be forced to bite your genitals. And by bite, you know I mean that thing where I kind of latch on and shake my head back and forth super fast. You know that thing?
    Ryan: Yeah. I-I got it.


& Wilfred: It’s not gay. It’s funny. It’s edgy.
    Ryan: Wilfred, you put your penis in my mouth while I was asleep. Then you took a picture of it and put it on a coffee mug. What if someone were to see this?

& Wilfred: Hey, what’s going on?
    Ryan: My dad knows about us. He knows everything.

& Ryan: Now, hold on, Wilfred. It-it’s complicated.
    Wilfred: Your face is the saddle Jenna’s been giddyupping on?

--
On the IMDb

Σ WTF? It was pretty clear this’s the end. And now all over again. Season 4 ahead, huh?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий