25 сент. 2013 г.

Mad Dogs 3×1

& Quinn: You all OK?
    Baxter: They... shaved me.

& Rick: He was wearing a shirt, with a Marks and Spencer’s label on. I saw it sticking out.
    Quinn: Who?
    Rick: My interrogator. I mean, extremists... They don’t shop at M&S, do they?

& Mercedes: I’m Mercedes. Hi.
    Rick: Your dad into cars then?
    Mercedes: Heard of the Count of Monte Cristo, dumb fuck?!
    Rick: Yeah... no... yeah — fuck, I dunno, I can’t remember.

& Quinn: “Dear God, please help me see danger coming my way, and forgive the body count I will be sending your way.” “Never pick up a dead man’s gun.” “I... heart... Bin Laden.”

& Mercedes: There are no secrets. Only hidden truths.

& Mercedes: You know what Churchill said?.. “If you’re going through hell, keep going”.

& Mercedes: Oi, Quinnbo, you know there’s no “I” in team, don’t you?
    Quinn: No. But there’s a “U” in “fuck you”.

& Quinn: If anyone so much as mentions “bad luck”, they’re walking.


& Quinn: Two stay, two go and get help.
    Rick: Shouldn’t we all go?
    Quinn: Why?
    Rick: Or stay?
    Woody: We’ll double our chances if we split.
    Rick: Halve them you mean.

& Rick: Do you believe in destiny, Bax?
    Baxter: No. So shut up.
    Rick: Fate then?
    Baxter: .... Rick, please. No destiny, no fate, no karma, no spells, no curses. This is just a series of misunderstandings, OK? Could have happened to anybody. No more, no less.

& Alex: We had some disturbing intel.
    Rick: Well, if it’s bad news... can you just lie to me?

& Rick: Wait. Stop. Hang on. Now this might be because of the sun and this whole desert, shot at scenario thing but I’m just finding it a little hard to concentrate. Would you mind talking to me as if I’m five years old?

& Baxter: They can’t just shoot four blokes who just happened to go on holiday together.
    Alex: Under the aegis of “the global war on terror”, they can shoot anyone they like. And do.

& Alex: We may be able to get you out. Take you to another country. New identities.
    Quinn: Then what?
    Alex: Then I’m afraid you’re on your own.
    Woody: How long would this be for?
    Alex: Maybe for ever.

& Baxter: It’s nobody’s fault, Rick. It’s just... I don’t know, the universe conspiring against us or something.

& Woody: Tony Smith, Adam Newhouse, Jamie Kirk and... Blake Hatch.
    Quinn: Hatch.
    Baxter: Welcome to your new fucking lives.

--
On the IMDb

Σ Things went really tough.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий