8 сент. 2013 г.

One Less Mule

Hell on Wheels 3×6

& Louise: I see nothing has changed around here.
    Bohannon: One less mule... One more jackass.

& Grant: You Bohannon?
    Bohannon: ....
    Durant: Grant, Ulysses. ... For God’s sakes, this man is the next president of the United States!
    Bohannon: If you come looking for my vote, you’ve come a long way for nothing.
    Grant: .... And I was sure that I’d carry Mississippi.

& Louise: Look, look, if I’m gonna write the truth, I’m gonna need your—
    Bohannon: What truth? Yours, mine, or theirs?
    Louise: The truth.
    Bohannon: There’s no such thing.

& Durant: I came from nothing. Did you know that? ... The school of hard knocks was my teacher. And do you know what I learned?.. That a man who is encumbered by what’s right and what’s wrong will never achieve anything... I am not encumbered by what encumbers most men because I am not most men.

& Ruth: We’re always the first to go. The saloon and the... whorehouse, the last. Why do you suppose that is, Mr. Bohannon?
    Bohannon: Sin takes longer to pack.


& Ruth: My father once told me... to put the past behind you, you must accept that you’ve moved beyond it.

& Bohannon: Killing ain’t something anyone is born to. It’s something we learn. And you’re the one who has to live with it when it’s done.

& Louise: Oh—what was that?
    Bohannon: I don’t know, but I liked it.
    Louise: I ruin you, and you kiss me?
    Bohannon: I’m drunk.

& Bohannon: You come here to kill me?
    Jasper Prescott: Yes.
    Bohannon: Anything I can say to talk you out of it?
    Jasper Prescott: No.
    Bohannon: .... I am sorry for your loss.

& Grant: You know the problem with being me?
    Bohannon: Can’t be no worse than being me.
    Grant: Everyone knows I’m a drunk, and I’ve been told you can’t make it to the white house on the back of a pink elephant.
    Bohannon: You mean you can’t drink in public?.. Shit.

& Swede:
♪ I know when I am baptized ♪
♪ my wrongs are washed away ♪
♪ and I can be forgiven ♪
♪ and improve myself each day ♪


& Bohannon: You’re damn good.
    Grant: That’s why I won, son. And that is why I will be the next president of the United States. I’m smarter than I look. Are you?

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий