24 сент. 2013 г.

Pier Pressure

Arrested Development 1×10

& Michael: A-minus, huh?
    George Michael: Proud of me?
    Michael: Very proud... minus.

& Michael: I’m gonna give you the cash, but, in return, I get to ask you for a favor sometime.
    Gob: My gut is telling me “No,” but my gut is also very hungry. All right. I’ll do it.

& Lindsay: Maybe I don’t feel like being criticized around-the-clock.
    Lucille: I don’t criticize you. And if you’re worried about criticism... sometimes a diet is the best defense.

& Maeby: D-plus. Sign this.
    Lindsay: This is a D-minus.
    Maeby: Either way, it’s above a “D,” right?


& George Michael: Dumb. Dumb. Dumb, George Michael. Dumb, dumb.
    Michael: Whoa, whoa, whoa. Calm down, you two. It’s just a math problem.
    George Michael: If I fail math, there goes my chance at a good job... and a happy life full of hard work, like you always say.

& George Sr.: Tonight? No. It’s Yontif. It’s the first night of Yom Kippur.
    Michael: Dad, that’s just... That’s one night, and it’s back in September... That’s okay. George Sr.: You’ve only been a Jew about two days.

& George Sr.: What time is it?.. Oh, almost sundown. I have to prepare for the Sabbath.
    Michael: It’s Tuesday.
    George Sr.: Shh, shh, shh.

& George Sr.: Don’t make the same mistake I did, you know... teaching lessons.
    Michael: So you taught me a lesson not to teach lessons?
    George Sr.: It was my last lesson.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий