14 сент. 2013 г.

The British Invasion

Dexter 2×12

& Dexter: When something beyond reason happens, it turns skeptics into believers. Believers in a higher power. ... If you believe that God makes miracle, you have to wonder if Satan has a few up his sleeve. But when you don’t believe in anything, who do you thank at a time like this?

& Lundy: Ever heard of Lake Ipperwash?
    Debra: Can’t say that I have.
    Lundy: Wonderful ice fishing. Very romantic.

& Lila: I can’t wait to go away with you.
    Dexter: I can’t wait. You’re going away with me all right. In a garbage bag.


& Debra: Have a nice fucking life!

& Debra: How can you be so relaxed?
    Dexter: I’m good at compartmentalization.
    Debra: You’re a little weird, Dex.
    Dexter: That’s not gonna change. I’m gonna be this way forever.

& Dexter: I’m a master now.

& Dexter: Am I evil? Am I good? I’m done asking those questions. I don’t have the answers. Does anyone?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ Rather weakly. Continuous deuses ex machina.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий