22 сент. 2013 г.

It Happened in Boston

Hell on Wheels 3×8

& Sean: We burned him with the cholera victims!
    Durant: I don’t know that.
    Sean: Well, I’m telling you.
    Durant: Don’t. I can’t tell the truth if I don’t know it.

& Durant: Oh, and what are you planning to offer the Mormons in exchange for your men?
    Bohannon: Open passage west on the U.P. for their settlers.
    Durant: Free rail tickets. Hmm, you are desperate.
    Bohannon: Why the hell else would I bring you?

& Detective Malone: You the sheriff here?
Elam: ... Chief of railroad police. What?
Detective Malone: Oh, nothing. Just didn’t figure on the chief of police to be so—
Elam: Black.
Detective Malone: Drunk.
Elam: Ain’t a crime out here.


& Sean: You’re waiting on tomorrow’s train?
    Eva: Nowheres to go. Nothing when I get there. You?
    Sean: Nowhere and nothing at all.

& Huntington: I’m curious what you’re gonna offer ’em.
    Bohannon: Smoking my pipe to figure that out.

& Huntington: What is it you want out of all this?
    Bohannon: I ain’t put too much thought into it.
    Huntington: Let me tell you... A big house on the beach, a beautiful wife, a little boy playing with a bucket in the sand. You tell me I’m wrong.
    Bohannon: I guess maybe Durant’s right... Some men are architects, and others, just builders. I don’t mind it like that.

& Bohannon: Let’s get some rest. Tomorrow, you’re gonna help me outsmart two of the smartest men in the world. They don’t know what they don’t know about men like you and me. And that’s a lot.

& Mickey: Sean was Sean. They came to bad ends, they did. Sean did what he did.
    Bohannon: What about you?
    Mickey: .... Sean was my brother.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий