3 сент. 2013 г.

Speak of the Devil

Under the Dome 1×11

& Joe: It’s amazing.
    Angie: It’s still just a barn, Galileo.

& Julia: How was the couch?
    Barbie: Lonely.
    Julia: So was the bed.

& Rennie: You know, some people have secrets you... you couldn’t imagine.

& Rennie: What the hell?
    Max: Hell’s down here.


& Junior: Who was that?
    Rennie: The devil.

Ω Really? Still possible to charge a Prius? Uh-oh.
& Joe: I have to tell them.
    Barbie: You have to tell who?
    Joe: You saved Julia. Just like you saved me when the dome came down. Maybe you’re here to save all of us...
    Barbie: I don’t think so, bud.
    Joe: Junior was right. The monarch’s a person. That person’s you.

& Rennie: Shoot that son of a bitch!

& Joe: What the hell was that? I-I thought we were coming here for answers.
    Angie: We were, Joe. I think that was it.
    Joe: What was it?
    Angie: Maybe the dome’s coming down. First... Big Jim has to die.
    Norrie: And I think we’re supposed to do it.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий