1 сент. 2013 г.

Give Me Your Thumb

Two and a Half Men 7×6

& Charlie: I’ll tell you what helps pain. Pain pills. In fact, I saw a guy on the news with a nail in his head... and thanks to pain pills, he was laughing.
    Alan: What about addiction?
    Charlie: It’s the least of his problems. He’s got a nail in his head.

& Chelsea: You know, I appreciate this... but I don’t think it’s gonna solve my back problems.
    Charlie: Well, not right away. But if we do this enough, who knows? You might feel so much better, you’ll want bigger boobs.
    Chelsea: I don’t think so, Charlie.
    Charlie: Fair enough. I want them bigger, you want them smaller. So we’ll compromise and leave them just the way they are. God, I love that we can talk these things out.


& Evelyn: What’d you do to piss your brother off this time?
    Alan: Nothing. I just suggested that Chelsea’s back pain... might benefit from breast-reduction surgery.
    Evelyn: You suggested that Charlie’s fiancé get smaller breasts?
    Alan: Yeah.
    Evelyn: While you’re at it, why not try and reinstate prohibition?

& Evelyn: You’re an eternal optimist, aren’t you?
    Alan: Yes. Yes, I am.
    Evelyn: Oh, that just breaks my heart.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий