29 сент. 2013 г.

The Kings of Summer

& Biaggio: Where are we?
    Joe: Someplace they won’t find you.

& Joe: “D’Sean Utah”?
    Biaggio: Yeah, I decided on the format of Denzel Washington: a black first name, followed by a state.
    Joe: Yeah, fuck that. We’re not using those. ... Okay, Biaggio, good effort... although very poorly planned out and, um... savagely racist.
    Biaggio: I just didn’t want to do nothing.


& Patrick: Just, okay, before I make a big decision, I always, you know, say to myself, “I’ll do it unless God gives me a definitive omen in the next 30 seconds.” {...}
    Joe: You got it. Okay, let’s go.
    Patrick: Wait, what? No, no, that was thunder. Definitely a bad omen.
    Joe: No, come on, that was thunder. That’s a tree. This is a rock. Come on, man, it’s nature. It’s not an omen.

& Biaggio: In Italian, the word for snake means ’the demon’s cock’.
    Patrick: No it doesn’t.
    Biaggio: There’s a chance that it doesn’t.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ Unconvincing.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий