12 сент. 2013 г.

The Stakeout

Seinfeld 1×2

& Jerry: Apparently Plato who came up with the concept of the platonic relationship was pretty excited about it. He named it after himself. He said, “Yeah, I got this new thing. Platonic. My idea, my name. Calling it after myself. What I do is... I go out with the girls... I talk with them... don’t do anything... and go right home. What do you think? I think it’s going to be big.” I bet you other guys in history tried getting relationships named after them, but it didn’t work. I bet you there were guys that tried to do it. Just went: “Hi, my name’s Rico. Would you like to go to bed immediately? Hey, it’s a ’riconic’ relationship.”


& Jerry: So... do you date immature men?
    Vanessa: Almost exclusively.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий