1 сент. 2013 г.

Stagnation

Wilfred 3×11

Stagnation is a death. If you don’t
change, you die. It’s that simple.
It’s that scary.”

Leonard Sweet

& Wilfred: That glory hole shit out there... that... was... beautiful. Pussy without a name or face or personality is the perfect kind of pussy.

& Ryan: I should probably stick with this job hunt for a while until I get something.
    Kristen: Really? Bummer. Kind of enjoyed being “funemployed” together.

& Anne: Oh, my God, that is so awesome! If I didn’t have a boyfriend, I would totally suck your nuts right now.


& Kristen: Oh, my deep tissue is thanking the shit out of you right now.

& Ryan: That does happen sometimes. You can fall out of love just as quickly as you fell into it.

& Job recruiter: Are you ready to get your dick sucked, Ryan?

& Ryan: Wh-What’s going on?
    Wilfred: I’ve been doing a little pure-breeding of my own, mate. I think I’ll name your baby Rysten.

& Ryan: I’m doing the exact same thing with this job search. It’s like... what if I get rejected? What if I fail? But I guess, at a certain point, it’s more dangerous to not move forward with your life.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий