3 сент. 2013 г.

There's Something About Harry

Dexter 2×10

& Dexter: Why’d you have to go and ruin everything?
    Doakes: You’re a killer. I catch killers.
    Dexter: So do I. I caught you.
    Doakes: I’m not a killer.
    Dexter: You are. That’s why you’ve always known what I am. That’s why you have more officer-related shootings than anybody else. Only I don’t fuck with you when you shoot somebody. Why couldn’t you pay me the same professional courtesy?

& Doakes: There’s nothing professional about what you do. I kill when I have to on the job.
    Dexter: So it’s okay to take a life as long as you get a paycheck for it?
    Doakes: The city pays me to keep the law.
    Dexter: I’ve got news for you, sergeant. My code requires a higher standard of proof than your city’s laws. At zero cost for the taxpayer? If you ask me, I’m a bargain.

& Dexter: Taking a life is one thing, but the care and feeding of it is another. I can’t keep my problem locked away in a cabin forever.
Ω It’s complicated, yeah.

& Rita: Why is the FBI guarding your building?
    Dexter: You know the federal government. Any excuse to spend money.

& Dexter: I remember when life was easy, when the only question I worried about was “who’s next?” Now it’s: “How can I dodge my protective detail?” “What should I do with my hostage?” These are not easy questions.

& Debra: What the fuck, Dex?
    Dexter: What which fuck?

& Masuka: Hair-pulling may not be manly, but it’s very effective.

& Dexter: I thought he was the guy you could count on.
    Debra: You are the only one I can count on, jackass.

& Dexter: It’s probably better for everyone if she doesn’t come along on Saturday.
    Angel: Bro, I’m not stupid. Lila is like my after-hours project.

& Angel: I got ya! ... I tagged you.
    Dexter: So?
    Angel: So you’re a monster now.
    Dexter: Really?

& Doakes: What, Morgan? What now?
    Dexter: I killed my father...

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий