25 сент. 2013 г.

Mrs Biggs 1×1

& Ron: Tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk! Cor! Cor blimey!
    Woman on Train: What is the matter with you?!
    Ronnie: Sexual depravity, loose morals, fornication. The country’s going to the dogs.

& Ronnie: Any good?
    Charmian: Not really. It’s a bit pretentious.
    Ronnie: Well, that’s the French for you. Wouldn’t catch me reading a French book.
    Charmian: Just as well, now you’re a Jehovah’s Witness.

& Bob: You’re a bloody shower, Biggsy. Why do you lug everythin’ round in that briefcase?
    Ronnie: Never show your hand, not unless you have to.
    Henry: What is hand show?
    Ronnie: Well, say if I was to bump into a bird, Henry, when I’m on my way to work or something. Now, I don’t want her knowing that I’m a tradesman, do I?
    Michael: This is logic.

& Henry: How many birds do you want? You’ve always got half a dozen on the go as it is.
    Ronnie: Half a dozen and one. That’s how many I want.

& Ronnie: What about me?
    Charmian: ... You’re not the type of fella my dad would like me to meet, I know that. Ronnie: That’s not necessarily a bad thing, by the way.

& Charmian: He works for a living. He’s a carpenter.
    Mr Powell: A carpenter? A common labourer!

& Charmian: But I love him!
    Mrs Powell: Don’t speak like that in front of your father.

& Gordon: Where are you going?
    Charmian: Away from this place, from everything. That’s what I want, Gordon. To be free.


& Charmian: What’s going to happen when they find out it’s missing?
    Ronnie: You can’t worry about that. You’ve gotta look forward. The future’s full of possibilities; the past will only drag you down.

& Ronnie: Bloody hell, we’re rolling in it! That’s er... two hundred and twenty-eight pounds, ten shillings. ’Ere, that should keep us going for a bit.

& Mrs Greaves: How long will you be staying, Dr Marsh?
    Ronnie: Ohh, a couple of weeks at least.
    Mrs Greaves: .... Well, that’ll be two pounds, 12 shillings deposit, please.

& Warder: Name and number?
    Charmian: Prisoner 391, Powell, ma’am.
    Warder: Get undressed... Knickers, too... Come on, your fanny’s not your own in here, girlie.

& Ronnie: Will you wait for me?
    Charmian: Forever.

& Peter: You can only do your best. Anything else you got to leave to divine intervention.

& Ronnie: What would you be prepared to do, Peter, to get the money you needed to dig yourself out of a hole?
    Peter: Depends how much money I needed and what I had to do to get it.
    Ronnie: What about... if it was 40 grand on offer?
    Peter: .... I’d be prepared to do quite a lot for that.
    Ronnie: Even if it was wrong, this thing you had to do?
    Peter: I’ve worked all my life, Ron, paid all my taxes, brought my kids up, buried my Mum and Dad, and what did I get at the end of it? A gold watch and 15 bob a week pension... If I had the chance to get my hands on that sort of dough, I’d think about it very hard, mate. Very hard indeed.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий