5 сент. 2013 г.

Utopia 1×3

& Becky: What’s it like?
    Grant: It’s... not what I thought. I mean, I thought part two, it’d be like a new story. But it ain’t. It’s the same, just... just different.

& Jessica: Don’t you get it yet? That is nothing to them. Death is part of it. Get used to it.

& Jessica: I learned not to trust people, because you know what? People always let you down.


& Ian: It’s MI5, not ASDA! We’re better off hacking into the HMG network and sending her an intranet mail. I work with computers, I know...
    Wilson: You’re an IT consultant, Ian. If I want to know how to make a printer work, I’ll let you know.

& Milner: They tortured him and, as a lesson to others, the boss carved his own name into this man’s stomach. Rabbit. Have you ever seen the Chinese character for “rabbit”, Ian? Lots of lines, lots of cuts.

& Grant: I look mental. Like a fucking Goth.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий