8 сент. 2013 г.

Tin Man Is Down

Homeland 3×1

(leaked version)

& Carrie: I solemnly swear that my testimony today will be the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me God.

& Carrie: I was The Agency’s point person on Nazir.
    Major Counsel Portillo: The point person, what does that mean exactly?
    Carrie: It was my responsibility to try to track his whereabouts and anticipate his next move.
    Portillo: Anticipate his next move, you mean... stop an attack?
    Carrie: If you’re asking did he outsmart me?.. Yes he did. If you’re asking will I ever forgive myself? No I won’t.

& Chairman Lockhart: A minority view? What is she gonna say next, that we never landed on the Moon?

& Chairman Lockhart: I’m curious now... Just what is it you’re smoking, Ms. Mathison?

& Carrie: Well, he’s innocent.
    Counsel Kimball: Nobody wants to hear it.


& Saul: Calm down.
    Carrie: No, don’t tell me to calm down. I feel like I walked into a propeller.

& Shrink: I’m worried that you’re losing focus of the real issue.
    Jessica: There’s a real issue other than my daughter tried to kill herself?
    Shrink: Yes. That you missed it.

& Dar Adal: What we need, right now, is a big honking win to take the pressure off.
    Saul: Yeah. A win would be nice. Another fuck-up would be fatal.

& Mira: So, what’s the downside? So far the operation sounds like a win-win.
    Saul: We’re not assassins, Mira. We’re spies. We don’t kill our targets if we don’t have to. We trawl for ’em, we develop ’em. And then we redirect them, against more important targets.

& Mira: The point is, what do you want? You do everything you can to avoid making a decision.
    Saul: I’m just waiting for the right answer to present itself.
    Mira: Well, it’s paralyzing you.
    Saul: Apparently.

& Dana: Hey, guys... What did the optimist say as he was jumping off a building?.. So far, so good. So far, so good!

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий