16 сент. 2013 г.

Cholera

Hell on Wheels 3×7

& Hersch: So work without water? In this heat? Or die in the infirmary? Them’s our choices?

& Ames: So you’re planning to imagine this city into existence, then?
    Durant: Well, imagine, plan, build. That’s what we empire builders do. We build an empire out of nothing.
    Ames: And that’s exactly what you have here— nothing. In the middle of nowhere.

& Bohannon: Miserable.


& Psalms: You know what? Cholera would be a good name for a little girl if it don’t mean what it means.

& Eva: I just love you so much.
    Elam: I love you too.
    Eva: You love me, no matter which way I am?
    Elam: I love you every which way you is.

& Mickey: I understand you’re in need of a good magician. Someone who can make all your problems... disappear. {...} The magic... the magic’ll save you this time.

& Psalms: Some fresh water here for you, Mr. Bohannon.

& Declan Toole: I don’t even know her name.
    Eva: Rose. Her name is Rose.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий