28 сент. 2013 г.

Yay, No Polyps

Two and a Half Men 7×13

& Alan: Why don’t you just tell Chelsea the truth?
    Charlie: That I’d rather get violated by a long metal tube... than spend time with her folks? Somehow, I don’t see her taking that in the spirit in which it was intended.
    Alan: True, true. Well, I said it before, and I think I need to say it again... Good plan.

& Charlie: How come I’m not loaded? They’re supposed to get me loaded before, right?
    Chelsea: Yes. They’ll hook you up to an IV right before the procedure.
    Charlie: So we’re on the same page, I wanna be stone-cold out before anything goes in.
    Chelsea: I’ll tell them... All I get is a glass of wine and a “pretty please.”


& Alan: Yay, no polyps!
    Jake: Way to go, Uncle Charlie.
    Berta: Now you know how it feels.

& Charlie: How’s your mom doing?
    Chelsea: Pretty shook up. It’s not every day your husband tells you he’s leaving you for a 65-year-old man.
    Charlie: What bothers her more? That her marriage is over... or that her ex-husband is now promoting the homosexual agenda?

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий