15 мар. 2013 г.

Wreck-It Ralph

& Ralph: So, yeah, naturally, the guy with the name Fix-it Felix is the good g. He’s nice enough as good guys go. Definitely fixes stuff really well. But, uh, if you’ve got a magic hammer from your father, how hard can it be?

& Zangief: I am Zangief. I am bad guy. I relate to you, Ralph. When I hit bottom, I was crushing man’s skull like sparrow egg between my thighs. And I think, “Why do you have to be so bad, Zangief? Why can’t you be more like good guy?” Then I have moment of clarity. If Zangief is good guy, who’ll crush man’s skull like sparrow’s egg between thighs? And I say, “Zangief, you are bad guy, but this does not mean you are ’bad’ guy.”

& Surge Protector: Step aside, sir. Random security check.
    Ralph: Random my behind! You always stop me.
    Surge Protector: I’m just a surge protector doing my job, sir. Name?
    Ralph: Lara Croft.
    Surge Protector: Name?
    Ralph: Wreck-it Ralph!

& Sergeant Calhoun: All right. Now listen up, because I’m only going to say this once. Fear is a four-letter word, ladies. If you want to go pee-pee in your big-boy slacks, keep it to yourself. It’s make your mamas proud time!


& King Candy: I’m King Candy!
    Ralph: I see you’re a fan of pink...
    King Candy: Salmon! Salmon, that’s obviously.

& Vanellope: Oh, what? You have teeth? I don’t think I’ve ever seen you smile before.

& Ralph: I was just tired of living alone in the garbage.
    Gene: Well, now you can live alone in the penthouse.

& Vanellope: Glitches can’t leave their games.

& Felix: Do you have any idea what you put me through? I ran higgledy-piggledy all over creation looking for you. I almost drowned in chocolate milk-mix! And then... I met the most dynamite gal. Oh! She gives me the honey glow something awful. But she rebuffed my affections.

& Ralph: Turns out I don’t need a medal to tell me I’m a good guy. ’Cause if that little kid likes me... how bad can I be?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий