14 мар. 2013 г.

The Bitter End

Spartacus: Gods of the Arena

Episode 6

& Lucretia: The magistrate himself pays respect? It’s a great honor.
    Batiatus: For my father. Years I wished for blistering tongue to cool. Only to long for it to scorch ear once more.

& Batiatus: Spill blood upon the sand, yet live to one day die with glory and honor in the arena!

& Batiatus: This is all that remains. When the smoke clears and the embers die. The sum total of a man’s life.

& Gannicus: If you had sold me to Tullius, no one else’s life would be at risk.
    Batiatus: With great risk comes greater reward. And I would have mine!

& Batiatus: Good Tullius... Let us have final words. Before you depart this life.

& Lucretia: All things change... What we hold close to our hearts eventually pass from this world. And what we once turned from in disgust... We embrace as necessity.


& Lucretia: Raise your eyes. What do you see?
    Crixus: The Domina of this house.
    Lucretia: Is that all?
    Crixus: I see a woman. Unlike any I have seen before.
    Lucretia: Better.

& Lucretia: Your hair and your beard give the appearance of a fucking animal. I would have you reformed into the semblance of a man. To make the lie I must tell myself more convincing...

& Batiatus: This arena was your life. Add to its foundation.

& Oenomaus: Show all of Capua why you are considered such a prize. Fight. And honor the House of Batiatus.
    Gannicus: There are many things I would die for. Many I deserve to die for. This house is no longer among them.
    Oenomaus: Then fight for her. Every life you take. The blood you shed. She will see it from the afterlife.
    Gannicus: Then I shall fill her eyes!

& Magistrate: Gannicus has proven himself to the city of Capua! Let him be rewarded... with freedom!

& Barca: I shall join you one day, you mad fuck.
    Gannicus: Of that there is no doubt.

& Crixus: We have not yet had proper contest.
    Gannicus: Win your own freedom, and seek me out.

& Batiatus: I would not hear the name Gannicus spoken within these walls. Nor that of Tullius or his cock eating apprentice. These things are of the past. Let us look towards brighter future.
    Lucretia: My eyes are firmly fixed.
    Batiatus: We will see this house elevated. Beyond my father. Beyond Solonius. Beyond the fucking gods themselves. We will leave our mark upon this city. And one day... see proper reward for all we have done.

& Spartacus: I have done this thing because it is just! Blood demands blood. We have lived and lost at the whims of our masters for too long. I would not have it so. Your lives are your own. Forge your own path... or join with us, and together we shall see Rome tremble!

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий