18 мар. 2013 г.

Chinese Zodiac

& Bonnie: Speaking Chinese to a French dog?

& Coco: Whose side are you on?
    JC: The peace, of course.

& Coco: Purple your... panties!

& Catherine: JC, I found my great grandfather!
    JC: What? You can tell from the bones?
    Catherine: No, no. This ring.


& JC: Girls, let’s go!
    Coco: My foot! My shoe!
    Catherine: My great grandfather!

& Coco: From your first day ... you have been using us!
    JC: Young lady, don’t pretend you’re holier than me. We didn’t ask you to come along. And... if a fish doesn’t open its mouth, it can’t take a bite!

& Bonnie: It’s over between us! We can’t tolerate each other.
    JC: What does that mean? You stink? He disgrace himself in public? Or what? Don’t give up until you’ve really tried.

& Bonnie: We are destined to fail.
    JC: Failure? Those who fail look for excuses. Those who succeed look for ways.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий