16 мар. 2013 г.

Salud

Breaking Bad 4×10

& Jesse: Tell this asshole if he wants to learn how to make my product, he’s got to do it my way, the right way.
    Fuentes: I speak English.
    Jesse: So you understand what asshole means. Now, go get me my phenylacetic acid, asshole.

& Walter: Come in if you’re coming in.

& Gaff: Well done... First of many.
    Jesse: Yeah? What’s that mean?
    Gaff: You’re staying. You belong to the cartel now.


& Skyler: From whom exactly do you think you got that 600,000, Ted? Great-aunt Birgit?..

& Jesse: What is this shit? What, I don’t get a vote? I’m supposed to just stay down here forever?
    Mike: I promise you this... either we’re all going home, or none of us are.

& Don Eladio: Gustavo... I’m not angry. I had to spank you. But what choice did I have? Look, once every twenty years you forget your place. There’s no place for emotion in this. You of all people should understand. Business is business.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий