7 мар. 2013 г.

The Runner Stumbles

House of Lies 2×7

& Jeannie: Okay, we’re only gonna do this once, we’re gonna get it all out, and then we’re going to shut the fuck up about it. Is that clear?
    Clyde: Hold on, just once?
    Doug: No way. And what are we doing?
    Clyde: When you get like this, I literally swell with excitement.

& Doug: Slutty ex sex... I don’t get it, whose slutty ex had sex?
    Jeannie: Uh...


& Clyde: Why are you doing that to him? It’s like you don’t know how to eat but you’re trying to eat his face.

& Doug: How-How can I un-see that?

& Marty: What am I talking about? Sell my soul... you can’t sell something that you only rent.

& Marty: Do we have a fall guy?
    Brynn: You mean beside Criswell? Executive VP Henry Hughes; he’s the paper trail.
    Jeannie: Wow. Is he a friend of yours?
    Brynn: No one’s a friend of mine but the client.
    Jeannie: You’re like me, but with extra mean sauce.

--
On the IMDb

Official.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий