20 мар. 2013 г.

Liability

House of Lies 2×9

& Marty: I-it’s recon, Kevin. So let me just give you the full format, okay? I am... sleeping with Tamara. I... I like sleeping with Tamara. I’m gonna sleep... Keep... sleeping with Tamara.
    Kevin: Uh-huh.
    Marty: And that is kind of it. Unless you want the details.

& Doug: Good night, Clyde.
    Clyde: Shut up, Doug.


& Jeannie: How was the depo?
    Clyde: Oh, well, Douglas Guggenheim and I shared an elegant queen.

& Doug: How was Carlson?
    Jeannie: Did you know that banging your head against a wall can burn up to 150 calories per hour?

& Monica: Oh, fuck me. Fuck me? Fuck me. I’m fucking rich and young and beautiful and fucking single! Yes, I love my life.

--
On the IMDb

A soundtrack's usual, i. e. perfect.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий