25 мар. 2013 г.

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn — Part 2

& Edward: So beautiful... We’re the same temperature now.

& Bella: You’re still here.
    Jacob: So are you. I didn’t expect you to seem so you. Except for the creepy eyes.

& Bella: Do you remember how much you wanted to be around me 3 days ago? That’s gone now, right?
    Jacob: Long gone. Because it was her. From the beginning it was Nessie who wanted me there.
    Bella: Nessie?! You nicknamed my daughter after the Loch Ness monster?!?!

& Edward: This is our room.
    Bella: Vampires don’t sleep.
    Edward: It’s not intended for sleep.

& Charlie: What do you mean, “change”?
    Jacob: Here goes nothing.
    Charlie: What the hell are you doing?!
    Jacob: You don’t live in the world you think you do.
    Charlie: Jacob, put your clothes on!
    Jacob: Now, this may seem strange. Really strange. But... stranger things happen every day. Trust me.


& Charlie: Are you okay?
    Bella: Never better. Healthy as a horse.
    Charlie: You don’t turn into an animal, too, do you?
    Jacob: She wishes she was that awesome.

& Bella: Physically, I feel like I could demolish a tank. Mentally, I just feel drained.

& Bella: This means “More than my own life.” That’s how much I love you.

& Aro: Dear ones, there is no danger here. We will not fight... today.

& Aro: Such a prize.

& Edward: I’m glad she has you.
    Jacob: So should I start calling you “Dad”?
    Edward: No.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий