8 мар. 2013 г.

The Impossible

(Lo imposible)

& Lucas: I was a brave kid, mom... but I was scared.

& Maria: Lucas, look at this place. They’re so busy in here. You get to go and do something. Go help people. You’re good at it.

& Henry: But you know, you know, the most scary bit for me?
    Thomas: When the water hit?
    Henry: No. After that, when I came up, I was on my own. That was the scariest part. And when I saw the two of you climbing to the tree, I didn’t feel so scared anymore. I knew I wasn’t on my own. You see?


& Simon: I’m scared.
    Thomas: Close of your eyes, and think of something nice.

& Old Woman: Some of those stars have been burned out for a long, long time. Did you know that?
    Thomas: They’re dead, aren’t they?
    Old Woman: They’re dead, but once they were so bright... That their light is still travelling through space. And we can still see them.
    Thomas: How can you know which one is dead and which is not?
    Old Woman: No, you can’t... Impossible! It’s a beautiful mystery, isn’t it?

& Nurse: Close your eyes and think of something nice. Think of something nice...

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий