13 мар. 2013 г.

Wonders of the World

House of Lies 2×8

& Clyde: Jeannie, I hate to interrupt, but I think you dropped this.
    Jeannie: Get that out of my face right now!
    Clyde: So this isn't your vagina?.. Doug, this is not her vagina!

& Zanna: Jeannie? This just came for you. It's from... Doc Johnson.
    Jeannie: They're a client!
    Zanna: Well, it's a rush delivery...
    Jeannie: Uh, just give me the fucking package, Zanna!

& Marty: No issue that couldn't be illuminated by the legend of Parsifal.
    Malcolm: You notice they're always anglo-Saxon myths?


& Marty: Uh, Dan, Heather and Brian...
    Byron: It's-it's Byron.
    Marty: Oh. Sorry. Byron. Dan, Heather, Byron... Get the fuck out of my apartment. I need you to stop occupying my couch right fucking now.

& Marty: I, uh, ran into a door.
    Jeannie: ...... Bullshit, you ran into a door.
    Marty: Oh, yeah. Over and over and over again.

& Carlson: Would someone explain the grand canyon to me? Five million visitors a year. Park service is making money hand over fist, and for what? It's a big fucking hole!
    Marty: Yeah, we, uh... We'll look into that.

--
On the IMDb

Yo-yo-yo, what a soundtrack!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий