1 мар. 2013 г.

Shotgun

Breaking Bad 4×5

Ana Tijoux — 1977

Ω !!

& Jesse: It’s finally hitting me what the... The plan is here. It’s to bore me to death, so... mission accomplished because it’s totally working. Great job.

& Jesse: I mean, I’m here to do a job, right? And, I mean, yo, like, if I’m the guy, then you should just tell me what the hell’s up. What?
    Mike: You are not the guy. You’re not capable of being the guy. I had a guy, but now I don’t. You are not the guy.
    Jesse: Then what the hell am I doing here?
    Mike: I don’t know. It’s not my call. I just do what I’m told, and now you’re gonna do what you’re told, which is to sit here, shut up, and stay in the car till we finish our pickups. You got it?

& Mike: Go ahead, kid. Smoke up.

& Walter: You want me to pour you some juice?
    Walter Jr.: I’ll take coffee.
    Walter: Didn’t know you started drinking coffee.
    Walter Jr.: Yeah. I also started tying my own shoelaces, too, all by myself.

& Walter Jr.: I... I just wanted to say that it’s really cool to have you here.
    Walter: Thank you, son. It’s cool to be back home.

& Walter: You? Guarded Mike? What is this, some kind of a joke?


& Jesse: You want to stand there dicking around, or you want to suit up and get to work? Get in gear, yo, if you want to do this because I’m meeting up with Mike this afternoon.
    Walter: What, again? Why?
    Jesse: Guess I have two jobs now.

& Gustavo: Questions?
    Mike: Uh-huh. More than a few, yeah. But I know better than to ask... Anyway, it was like you wanted. The kid’s a hero.

& Skyler: Who was he?
    Walter Jr.: He was a meth cook.
    Hank: Uh, he was a meth chef. I mean, we’re talking five stars... Candles and white tablecloths. Hey, I can’t believe these words are gonna come out of my mouth, but he was a genius, plain and simple. I mean, uh, boy, if you applied that big brain of his to something good, I don’t know, who knows what could have helped humanity or something like that, you know? I mean, how many actual geniuses are there in the world, right? If he’d kind of taken his life in a different direction, who knows?..
    Walter: Hank, not to tell you your business, but I’m not sure I agree.
    Hank: What do you mean?
    Walter: Well, I mean, you showed me that notebook and from what I saw... And this is just my humble opinion... From what I saw on those papers... genius? Not so much. I mean, there was no reasoning, no deductions in those pages. To my eye, all this brilliance looks like nothing more than just simple rote copying... Probably of someone else’s work. Believe me, I’ve been around enough students to know. Ah, this genius of yours... maybe he’s still out there.
Ω Horror. Horror. Horror. It’s never going to be simple. Never.

& Hank: Hmm.
    Marie: You find something?
    Hank: Oh, just this... This guy I’m looking at. You know, everything he... He... He buys and eats is organic, fair trade, vegan. Since when do vegans eat fried chicken?

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий