23 мар. 2013 г.

Premium Rush

Brought by anashulick

& Wilee: They have no idea why anyone would risk their lives in a death maze for 80 bucks on a good day. But if you’re out here thinking about the money, you’re not gonna be around to spend it.

& Monday: What’s your name?
    Wilee: Wilee.
    Monday: Wilee... Wilee? Like the coyote? That’s cute.
    Wilee: Thanks.
    Monday: You got a real name? A girlfriend? Family? People who give a shit if they see you again?
    Wilee: Who are you, man?
    Monday: I’m the guy you don’t fuck with.

& Wilee: Have a nice day, douche bag!

& Vanessa: You could have any job you want.
    Wilee: When I see a guy in a grey business suit, my age, makes my balls shrivel up into my abdomen.

& — You moron!
    Wilee: You’re right!
— You maniac!
    Wilee: Sorry! My fault!

& Mr. Leung: A lot of money for a young lady.
    Nima: Took me two years. I work three jobs.
    Mr. Leung: American dream, huh?
    Nima: Is to work three jobs?
    Mr. Leung: These days, yes.


& Vanessa: You believe in luck.
    Wilee: You know it’s the Taoists that believed in luck. The Buddha rejected all that. He insisted on cause and effect.
    Vanessa: What kind of bike messenger are you?
    Wilee: The kind with a Masters in Bullshit and Obfuscation.

& Vanessa: You still haven’t answered my original question. Aren’t you afraid of dying? I mean, the way you ride.
    Wilee: You wanna know what scares me is what happened to my friends who just got out of law school. That is collective insanity. Compared to that, going down Broadway at 50 with no brakes is fine.

& Wilee: The bike wants to go fast. It’s steadier that way. I’ve never been hurt going all-out. It’s just the hesitation that’ll kill you.
    Vanessa: So you’re one of those guys. No brakes.
    Wilee: No, I hate brakes. Brakes are death.

& Monday: I don’t really care much for that term “douche bag.” People throw it around like crazy these days, like it’s suddenly okay. You know what else people say now? “Suck it.” I was watching TV the other night, 8:30, middle of prime time. Kids could be watching. Guy says, “Suck it.” Everybody’s laughing. How is that appropriate?

& Wilee: I’ll still take 6th Avenue at rush hour over an office with a view. Might have to put on the suit someday, but not yet. Fixed gear, steel frame, no brakes. Can’t stop. Don’t want to, either.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ anashulick: «отличная съемка, отличный монтаж, невероятная хореография погонь, одно сплошное удовольствие.»

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий