30 мар. 2013 г.

Oz the Great and Powerful

& Oz: I don’t want to be a good man... I want to be a great one.

& Oz: I don’t want to die! I haven’t accomplished anything yet!

& Oz: You can have a nice pile of bananas!
    Finley: Oh, I see, because I’m a monkey I must love bananas!
    Oz: You don’t love bananas?
    Finley: Of course I love bananas, I’m a monkey! Don’t be ridiculous!

& Oz: You should know the three “te”. To appear, to follow and shut up.
    Finley: Tell me the third “to”.
    Oz: That’s it.

& China Girl: Great. Let’s go kill ourselves a witch!


& Oz: I think you should run.
    Finley: Run?
    Oz: Yes.
    Glinda: You heard the magician... Run!

& Evanora: All it does is take one bite...

& Glinda: Well done, Tinker, your machine works beautifully!
    Master Tinker: That’s just workmanship. What he displayed was true courage.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ Visually splendid.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий