5 мар. 2013 г.

Clear

The Walking Dead 3×12

& Rick: He’s wearing body armor... He’s alive.
    Michonne: Do we care?
    Rick: ... Yeah.
Ω Lennie James, finally!
& Michonne: He tried to kill us and we didn’t leave him for the walkers. He’s had a good day.

& Rick: You think he’s crazy?
    Michonne: No. I think he’s dangerous.

& Morgan: You don’t clear, man. You turn. You just die!
    Rick: You know me!
    Morgan: I don’t know anyone anymore! You don’t clear!

& Morgan: Rick?

& Morgan: I see red. Everything is red. Everything I see is red. And I do it. Finally. Finally was too late.


& Morgan: Hey, your boy... is he dead?
    Rick: No.
    Morgan: No? He will be. See, ’cause people like you, the good people, they always die. And the bad people do, too. But the weak people, the people like me... we have inherited the Earth.

& Michonne: Psst. I can’t stop you. But you can’t stop me from helping you.

& Morgan: You’re taking a lot of guns, Rick... Why do you need the guns, Rick? ’Cause if you got something good, that just means that there’s someone who wants to take it. And that is what is happening, right?

& Rick: I don’t blame you, what you’ve lost, what you’ve been through. You’re not seeing things right, but you can come back from this, I know you can. You have to. This can’t be it. It can’t be. You got to be able to come back from this.
    Morgan: No. No! I have to clear. That’s why I didn’t die today. That’s the sign. I have to, man. I have to. I have to clear.

& Carl: Morgan... I had to shoot you. You know I had to, right? I’m sorry.
    Morgan: Hey, son. Don’t ever be sorry.

& Rick: Everything okay with her?
    Carl: I think she might be one of us.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий