1 мар. 2013 г.

Missio

Spartacus: Gods of the Arena

Episode 2

& Lucretia: Tullius has always been a favored son of Capua. I can not believe he would be capable of doing such a thing.
    Batiatus: A man of ambition is capable of anything.

& Batiatus: We do not surrender in this fucking house! I’ll see these walls fall to ruin before Missio is given!

& Crixus: I will not die a faceless slave, forgotten by history!
    Ashur: We shall rise together. One day all the Republic will marvel at the sight of us.

& Melitta: You joke of killing a man you love. When someday you may be asked to.
    Gannicus: Oh, you two are a perfect match, are you not. Both always fretting about what tomorrow may bring. We are slaves. Burden of choice and conscience equally removed. We are truly free when we fight.

& Melitta: What happens brave Gannicus, when presented with circumstance you cannot laugh or fight your way clear of?
    Gannicus: Well, I may have to fuck my way clear of it.

& Crixus: It is not the brand that concerns me. It is becoming champion.
    Gannicus: There is only one way to become champion... Never fucking lose.


& Gannicus: The gods have heard you. They present you an opportunity to become champion.

& Batiatus: Pleasing this man must now become your sole fucking purpose.
    Gannicus: Please him? In what manner?
    Batiatus: I have had my fill of being questioned by slaves. If Varus wishes you to suck his cock dry, you will savor every drop. Are we of a singular mind?
    Gannicus: ... Dominus.

& Varus: I have never been so well plied towards aid of a sale...
    Gaia: This is not about business. This is how they live! They grab life and squeeze until the juice flows.

& Oenomaus: I have done a terrible thing.
    Melitta: We do what we must in this house.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb
Σ We do what we must in this house.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий