27 мар. 2013 г.

End Times

Breaking Bad 4×12

& Skyler: No, there’s got to be another way!
    Walter: There isn’t. There was, but now there isn’t.

& Walter: I have lived under the threat of death for a year now, and because of that, I’ve made choices.
    Skyler: Walt...
    Walter: Listen to me. I alone should suffer the consequences of those choices, no one else. And those consequences... they’re coming. No more prolonging the inevitable.

& Jesse: I’m not signing off. Like I said, if something final happens to Mr. White... we are going to have a problem.


& Jesse: So what’s so important?
    Saul: Well, they’re here... the end times, kid.

& Jesse: What, that couldn’t wait?
    Saul: You ever hear the expression “a fart in the wind,” kid? Well, inside of an hour, that’s going to be me, okay? I’m hitting the road. I’m gone. I’m out of here.

& Saul: Hey, listen, do me a favor. Would you put in a good word for me with Fring? I mean, just for old time’s sake. I can’t afford to butter the wrong bread here.

& Gustavo: ... Stay with the boy. Tyrus will dump what’s there and clean the tanks. You will start a new batch when you are ready to return... next week.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий