29 мар. 2013 г.

Face Off

Breaking Bad 4×13

& Walter: He’s walking to his car. Then suddenly he isn’t. What, does he have some kind of sixth sense?

& Jesse: Did you just bring a bomb into a hospital?
Ω Terror!

& Detective Kalanchoe: So why ricin? Jesse, how did you come up with that?
    Jesse: Man, I think I’ve... I don’t know. I must’ve saw it on House or something.

& Walter: Look, there’s got to be at least $1,700 there, okay? That will more than cover the cost of the door. Now, I apologize profusely. Please, the phone number.
    Francesca: Door like this is going to cost way more than 1,700.
    Walter: What? For a plate of glass?! No.
    Francesca: Oh, yeah, I bet it does. I bet you it winds up costing... 20,000.
    Walter: Are you insane? Who the hell is going to charge $20,000 for a plate glass door?! There’s no reputable vendor w...
    Francesca: .......... Now I’m thinking 25.
    Walter: .......... I’ll be right back.
Ω Even more terror!

& Saul: Well, Detectives, it’s been a pleasure. Now, up you go. Make like you’ve got manners. Make like you respect the rule of law. Au revoir, auf Wiedersehen, hasta luego, get the hell out. Buh-bye.

& Saul: Christ. You two. All I can say is if I ever get anal polyps, I’ll know what to name them.


& Marie: Well, I hope you sell plenty of air fresheners. I hope you just have a banner day over there. Okay, Walt? Don’t worry about a thing here. Goodbye.

& Hank: This panel, if I’m reading it correctly, is a 7,200-amp service. This place has two of them. All right? Laundry this size typically has maybe half that, okay? So what’s with the extra panel?
    Gomez: What are you, Thomas Edison now?
    Hank: No, I asked a bunch of electricians. They have their own chat rooms, you know, like where all they talk about was wiring? Freakin’ Internet... find anything on it these days.

& Marie: It is a ridiculous idea, and there is no way you are going to do it, end of story.
    .....
    Capt. Merkert: Hank, thanks for coming down.
    Hank: No problem at all. Good to see you, sir.

& Detective Kalanchoe: Mr. Pinkman... you’re free to go.
    Jesse: Why?

& Gustavo: What kind of man talks to the DEA? No man. No man at all.
Ω Wow. The end of Gustavo’s epoch. Such the end.

& — You wanna cook with a broken arm? Next step, CO2. Do it.

& Walter: Gus is dead... We’ve got work to do.

& Skyler: Walt?
    Walter: How are you doing?
    Skyler: How am I doing? How are you doing?
    Walter: I’m, uh... I’m doing quite well.

& Walter: It’s over. We’re safe.
    Skyler: ..... Was this you? What happened?
    Walter: I won.
Ω Just ’wow.’

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий