12 мар. 2013 г.

Reckoning

Spartacus: Gods of the Arena

Episode 5

& Lucretia: She was more than friend. She was family. Titus has ordered Gaia’s slave removed. And commanded that salt and spelt be scattered. Decision and ritual, to cleanse all trace of Gaia from beneath his roof.

& Oenomaus: Apologies, Dominus.
    Titus: You but did as commanded. The burden lies with errant son, cast adrift upon churning sea of impropriety.

& Batiatus: I must give him my answer tomorrow. It is too late for dreams.
    Lucretia: It is never too late. When will is set to purpose.

& Lucretia: You are a Gaul, are you not?
    Crixus: Yes, Domina.
    Lucretia: Many believe the seed of a Gaul to rival that of Jupiter himself... Tell me. How many sons sprang from your father’s cock?


& Lucretia: You are never to speak of this. Do you understand, slave?
    Crixus: Yes, Domina.
    Lucretia: Well, I would not look upon you. The sight turns stomach.

& Batiatus: Father!.. A memento. Of days past.

Some actions carry too steep a price.
    Lucretia: Batiatus: Even in refraining, the ground beneath us pitches.

& Titus: If I pull acceptance to Tullius, we will be excluded from future games. We would be forced to beg for matches in the lesser venues of Nola or Neapolis. A heavy price.
    Lucretia: Oenomaus: As is often that of the honorable choice.

& Titus: Tell me you are not the serpent I have thought you to be.
    Lucretia: I am not... I’m far worse.
Ω Lucretia, perge!

& Titus: You curse this house.
    Lucretia: No, father. I elevate it.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий