4 мар. 2013 г.

Cornered

Breaking Bad 4×6

& Walter: Uh, it... It’s me. I... I just wanted to say that I was thinking about you and the kids, and, uh... I love you.

& Walter: What exactly did I say last night?

& Skyler: I think last night was a cry for help.
    Walter: Oh, Jesus. Cry for help...
    Skyler: I think some part of you wants Hank to catch you.

& Skyler: Let’s both of us stop trying to justify this whole thing and admit you’re in danger.
    Walter: ..... Who are you talking to right now? Who is it you think you see? Do you know how much I make a year? I mean, even if I told you, you wouldn’t believe it. Do you know what would happen if I suddenly decided to stop going in to work? A business big enough that it could be listed on the NASDAQ goes belly-up, disappears. It ceases to exist without me. No. You clearly don’t know who you’re talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me?.. No. I am the one who knocks.


& Bogdan: Being boss is tough. I know you think I was hard on you, but you’ll learn. Being in charge is not easy. It takes hard work. ... The real important thing, and not everyone knows this is, is to be tough. A boss has to be tough. Has to say no to people. Has to make cashiers wipe down cars, even if they don’t want to. Can you be tough, Walter?

& Walter Jr.:Gambling addiction is a sickness. You c...
    Walter: Listen. What is going on with me is not about some disease. It’s about choices... Choices that I have made, choices I stand by.

& Walter: I think it’s time we got you your own car. What do you think?
    Walter Jr.:What? I... I think if you’re going to buy me off... buy me off.

& Jesse: Everybody needs backup, right?

& Walter: It’s all about me.

& Jesse: You may know this whole P.I. sit-in-the-car business, but I know meth heads.

& Walter: Don’t punish them. You tell Gus to blame me, not them.
    Tyrus: .... He does.

& Jesse: Why me?
    Gustavo: I like to think I see things in people.

& Skyler: You know what, Walt? Someone has to protect this family from the man who protects this family.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий