19 мар. 2013 г.

Prey

The Walking Dead 3×14

& Michonne: They deserved what they got. They weren’t human to begin with.

& The Governor: Do you still believe the biters have some spark in them, huh? Of who they were?
    Milton: I think so.
    The Governor: Then that was my daughter, wasn’t it?
    Milton: Whether that was Penny or not, it’s done. It doesn’t matter.
    The Governor: Oh... It’s all that matters.


& Sasha: Just relax.
Tyreese: How am I gonna relax if you keep telling me to relax?

You Are The Wilderness by Voxhaul Broadcast

♪ Stood at the edge of the valley ♪
♪ looked at the ground below ♪
♪ oh, I was surrounded ♪
♪ there’s nowhere left to go ♪
♪ There’s a wolf in my heart ♪
♪ There’s a wolf in my heart ♪
♪ for you ♪
♪ For you ♪
♪ For you. ♪

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий