22 мар. 2013 г.

Thank God for Scoliosis

Two and a Half Men 6×12

& Charlie: So you and her are, uh...
    Alan: Oh, no, no, no, nothing’s happened yet. Just a little kissing, and she could feel my... enthusiasm.
    Charlie: What, are you Noel Coward? Just say “boner.”
    Alan: Why do I bother talking to you?
    Charlie: Beats the hell out of me.

& Alan: The thing is, Melissa and I have-have this chemistry, and it’s really hard not to act on it.
    Charlie: Yeah, it’s tough when you work together.
    Alan: Right.
    Charlie: You don’t crap where you eat.
    Alan: I know.
    Charlie: You don’t dip your pen in company ink. And you never bang a woman who owns a snake or a bird.
    Alan: What?!
    Charlie: They’re usually nuts.


& Berta: So, Zippy, I hear you’ve been sinking your putts on the company golf course.
    Alan: Thanks for telling her.
    Charlie: Thanks for telling me.
    Berta: Word of advice: it may seem like fun and games at the beginning, but mark my words, sooner or later, you’re gonna wake up with a broken heart and a lollipop stuck to your keister.
    Alan: You want to explain that to me?
    Charlie: I’d rather forget I ever heard it.

& Charlie: ... Her waist or yours?
    Alan: Both. And it wasn’t easy. I haven’t checked, but I’m pretty sure my balls look like two-thirds of the Blue Man Group.
    Charlie: Berta, hide the vacuum cleaner!
    Alan: For the last time, I use it to get lint off my trousers!
    Charlie: Then why do you call it Brenda?

& Charlie: So when the mood strikes and she’s ready, you’ll be ready, too.
    Alan: Ready today, ready tonight, ready tomorrow. I’m ready now!
    Jake: What’s he ready for?
    Charlie: If I were to guess, I’d say he’s ready to screw up his life a little more.
    Jake: Is that even possible?
    Charlie: We’ll see.

& Jake: What’s that smell?
    Charlie: Stale beer, vomit, urine. You hungry?

& Jake: I can’t talk now, Dad. I’m about to get lucky with an older woman.

& Shelly: Alan, would you be totally weirded out by a little mother-daughter tag team?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий