31 мар. 2013 г.

Oldboy

& Oh Dae-su: My name Oh Daesu, means... “Getting along with people.” That’s why I’m Oh Daesu. But, shit... Why can’t I get along today?

& Joo Hwan: He’s usually a nice guy but... Let’s go.
    Oh Dae-su: I’ll come visit you soon.
    Officer: We don’t want you to come back.
    Oh Dae-su: That’s up to me you assholes!

& Oh Dae-su: If they had told me it was going to be 15 years could it have been easier to endure?.. Or could it have not?

& Oh Dae-su: If you stand aimlessly at a phone booth on a rainy day and meet a man whose face is covered by a violet umbrella... I’d suggest that you get close to the TV. The television is both a clock and calendar. It’s your school, home, church, friend, and lover. But... But, my lover’s song is too short.

& Oh Dae-su: Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone.


& Oh Dae-su: Women’s hands are usually warm so they can’t make sushi.

& Oh Dae-su: What’s this?
    Mi-do: Suppositories. How else could I feed you medicine if you fainted?

& Woo-jin: Seeking revenge is the best cure for someone who got hurt. Try it. The loss of 15 years, the pain of losing your wife and child... You can forget all this? Once again, revenge is good for your health. But... What happens after you’ve revenged yourself? I bet that hidden pain will probably come back again.

& Oh Dae-su: Like a gazelle from the hand of the hunter... Like a bird from the snare of the fowler... Free yourself.

& Woo-jin: Your gravest mistake wasn’t failing to find the answer. You can’t find the right answer if you ask the wrong questions. It’s not “Why did Woojin imprison me?”. It’s “Why did he release me?”. Once again, why did Woo-jin release Dae-su after... 15 years?

& Oh Dae-su: Even though I’m worse than even a beast don’t I have the right to live?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий