10 мар. 2013 г.

Upside Down

& Adam: At the dawn of time, from the chaos came an exception. One of the most mysterious secrets of the universe.

& Adam: What if love is stronger than gravity?

& Adam: Come on. Let’s imagine we can.


& Adam: You know, up there, they always win. And down here, well, we always lose. So I guess I just go back to my life, to my world. And I’ll try here, Down-Below, to do my best.

& Boy 1: Don’t you know? It’s total paradise up there!
    Adam: Paradise? Guys, I don’t think so. You know, I mean, they might be rich, sure, but... It’s definitely not paradise.

& Bob Boruchowitz: We’re 90 percent water, right? So I combine upper and lower inversion with a hyper infusion, yeah?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ Overturned by design.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий