26 мар. 2013 г.

This Sorrowful Life

The Walking Dead 3×15

& Daryl: You got a plan?
    Rick: We tell her we need to talk. Away from the others.
    Daryl: Just ain’t us, man.
    Hershel: No. No, it isn’t.

& Merle: This place must have been no fun at all.

& Rick: Do you even know why you do the things you do? The choices you make?

& Merle: You know something? You’re right. I don’t know why I do the things I do. Never did. I’m a damn mystery to me.

& Merle: We got any whiskey? Hell, I’d even drink vodka.

& Merle: Do you even possess a pair of balls, little brother? Are they even attached? I mean, if they are, they belong to you?

& Hershel: What I wouldn’t do to keep you two safe...


& Merle: My brother, he wants to be in the prison. This little trip... maybe it’ll keep that place standing. If I pull it off, maybe all is forgiven.
    Michonne: That’s a whole lot of maybes.
    Merle: You got to play the hand you’re dealt. I only got one.

& Michonne: You know, we can go back.
    Merle: Ain’t happening.
    Michonne: Both of us. We can just go back.
    Merle: I can’t go back. Don’t you understand that? I can’t.

& Merle: I got something I got to do on my own.

& Maggie: Yes.

& Rick: What I said last year, that first night after the farm... it can’t be like that. It can’t.
        What we do, what we’re willing to do, who we are, it’s not my call. It can’t be. I couldn’t sacrifice one of us for the greater good because we are the greater good. We’re the reason we’re still here, not me.
        This is life and death. How you live... how you die... it isn’t up to me. I’m not your Governor.
        We choose to go. We choose to stay. We stick together. We vote. We can stay and we can fight or we can go.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий