12 мар. 2013 г.

Arrow on the Doorpost

The Walking Dead 3×13

& Governor: We have a lot to talk about...

& Rick: What the hell am I doing here? You told me...
    Governor: Told him what?
    Rick: You told me he was willing to talk.
    Governor: I am, but the truth is, Rick... she’s in no position to make such an offer anyway. I’m here for one thing only... your surrender.
    Rick: Oh, you want surrender? Come get it.

& Rick: So it was Merle’s fault?
    Governor: He’s a wild card, but he’s effective. He gets the dirty jobs done.
    Rick: I thought you’d take responsibility...
    Governor: I thought you were a cop, not a lawyer.
    Rick: Either way, I don’t pretend to be a governor.

& Governor: I’m their leader.
    Rick: You’re the town drunk who knocked over my fence and ripped up my yard, nothing more.

& Governor: I was at work one day taking shit from a boss half my age and an IQ even lower. And the phone rang. My wife had been in an accident. “Sorry, Mr. Blake, we did everything we could...” I sat there holding that phone, knowing that I would never see her again. Gone. It was just an accident. No one’s fault. She left a voicemail asking me to call her, but I hadn’t had a chance yet. I sat there clutching that phone thinking, “What did she want?” Just to check in?.. Ask me to pick something up for dinner?.. What did she want?

& Governor: I want Michonne. Turn her over and this all goes away. Is she worth it? One woman... worth all those lives at your prison?.. Is she?


& Merle: The folks here, they’re strong, good fighters. But they ain’t killers.
    Michonne: Rick is. Maggie is. Carl put down his own mother.
    Merle: Mercy killing. That don’t make him an assassin.
    Michonne: Mmm, but you are.
    Merle: When I have to be.

Fink — Warm Shadow

♪ What you got going on? ♪
♪ High notes, eyes closed ♪
♪ Holding on ♪
♪ And I don’t want another ♪
♪ Day to break ♪
♪ Mmm ♪
♪ Take our ♪
♪ Steal our night away... ♪

& Milton: What about the deal?
    Governor: Well, they’ll bring Rick, Merle’s brother, maybe Glenn, Merle himself. We can take care of the whole crew. It’s the best way to avoid a slaughter.
    Milton: That is a slaughter.
    Governor: Not at our end.

& Rick: He wants the prison. He wants us gone. Dead. He wants us dead for what we did to Woodbury. We’re going to war.
Ω The stage is [almost] set. An eye for an eye.

& Hershel: Why didn’t you tell them?
Rick: They need... to be scared.
Hershel: They are.
Rick: Good. ’Cause that’s the only way they’ll accept it.

& Rick: Are you willing to sacrifice your daughters’ lives for her?
    Hershel: Why are you telling me?
    Rick: Because... I’m hoping you can talk me out of it.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий