9 мар. 2013 г.

Problem Dog

Breaking Bad 4×7

& Walter: “Pinkman says...” “Pinkman says.” Unless... you could help me find a third party.
    Saul: What third party?
    Walter: Someone who can ameliorate the situation.
    Saul: Let’s ditch the thesaurus, all right? You talking about a hit man?
    Walter: Assuming that’s still what they’re called.
    Saul: Zzzzt! Wrong answer! That’s what the kids call “epic fail.”

& Walter: How close were you to him?
    Jesse: Close. Closer than you and me right now.

& Walter: ... I mean, all I’m saying is that is it possible he would think that you’re that weak-willed?
    Jesse: Drop the sales pitch. I’ll do it.
    Walter: You’ll do what?
    Jesse: I’ll kill him... first chance I get.


& Skyler: Jesus. How much is that?
    Walter: $274,000. Give or take.
    Skyler: Give or take?
    Walter: Yeah. I haven’t counted it.
    Skyler: Wait... 274,000... And this is how often?
    Walter: Every two weeks. Thursday’s good for a drop-off?
    Skyler: Wait, Walt. Are you telling me... you make $7,125,000 a year?
    Walter: 7 1/2 even, before expenses.
    Skyler: But I can’t... This is too much.

& Jesse: It’s my lucky cigarette.
    Walter: Well, whatever you do, don’t smoke it.

& Jesse: So where are we going?
    Mike: Oh, big doings today. The order of the day is eyes open, mouth shut.

& Jesse: He said he sees something in me. Like what?
    Mike: If I had to put it in a word... I’d guess... loyalty.

& Hank: Anyway, uh, lo and behold, amidst all the hippie-dippie nonsense, ahem, I find this. Now, this here I do a little Google-fu, and I... I realize it’s a parts number specifically for this baby.

& Hank: You know, I... ahem... I couldn’t agree more, guys. Gustavo Fring, blue meth, you know... The whole thing is off-the-map nuts. I ought to be wearing a tinfoil hat, you know? Except... I can’t seem to wrap my mind around this one little thing, and that is... what are Gustavo Fring’s fingerprints... doing in Gale Boetticher’s apartment?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий