11 мар. 2013 г.

Hermanos

Breaking Bad 4×8

& Cancer Patient: It’s like they say... you know, man plans, and God laughs.
    Walter: That is such bullshit.
    Cancer Patient: Excuse me?
    Walter: Never give up control. Live life on your own terms.
    Cancer Patient: Yeah. No. I get what you’re saying. But... But, uh, cancer’s cancer, so...
    Walter: Oh, to hell with your cancer. I’ve been living with cancer for the better part of a year. Right from the start, it’s a death sentence. It’s what they keep telling me. Well, guess what. Every life comes with a death sentence. So every few months, I come in here for my regular scan, knowing full well that one of these times... hell, maybe even today... I’m going to hear some bad news. But until then, who’s in charge? Me. That’s how I live my life.

& Tim: Anyone else?
    Hank: Uh, sorry, yeah. Just, uh, just one other thing. Uh, is Gustavo Fring your real name?

& Gustavo: I’m sure, if you keep digging, you’ll find me.


& Walter: Hank, where are we going? You hungry?
    Hank: We’re not here for the chicken.

& Walter: So he’s not guilty?
    Hank: Well, as far as DEA and APD are concerned, he’s not. Officially, Fring’s not a suspect. Something deep down says he’s my guy. Just got to prove it.

& Walter: Did you hear what I just said? My brother-in-law is on to Gus.
    Jesse: Ah, yeah, yeah, I got it. Your brother-in-law, okay? I’m thinking...... Look, uh, so what if this is like math or algebra? ... You add a plus douche bag to a minus douche bag and you get, like, zero douche bags. I’ve got some math for you.
    Walter: Hank catching Gus equals Hank catching us. Hank... Geez. He’s relentless, all right? He won’t quit.

& Gustavo: Is today the day, Hector?

& Gustavo: Look at me, Hector. Look... at... me. Maybe next time...

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий